CREATE YOUR DREAM CAMPERVAN
FULL ELECTRICS: 240v & 12v
AUSTOPS ELEVATING ROOF
UNDERSLUNG WATER TANK
UNDERSLUNG LPG SYSTEM
2 SEATER RIB BED
LONG & SHORT WHEELBASE
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE
At Rockin Vans we believe you should not settle for a campervan that is almost perfect for you. Our team is completely dedicated to making your conversion as close as possible to the campervan you have been dreaming of. From the big things right down to the finest details, Rockin Vans take on board absolutely everything you have in mind as well as providing helpful suggestions and advise. We have the know-how, the skills and the imagination to envisage what you want and bring it to life. The result? Satisfied customers that drive away ready to explore the places they love in total comfort. With the peace of mind that they have invested in a high quality and reliable campervan in which to make lots of happy memories.
YOUR DREAM CAMPERVAN
Some people will have had a ‘Project Happiness’ savings jar that every spare penny got chucked in, others will have jumped at all the over-time they could get for their campervan nest egg. At Rockin Vans we want all those hours to have been time well spent. We want to help you create the campervan you’ve been mentally designing for years. We want your daydream of dropping everything and driving anywhere, to be a reality.
- Austops Roof: With rear hinges. Including bed, colour coding, an optional extra.
- Premium Windows: 1 x offside slider, 1 x nearside fixed, 2 x rear quarter, 1 x tailgate – all with privacy tint.
- Flooring: Kompackt Klick: Japanese Pine (Inclusive of floor ply and sound deadening foam)
- Curtains: Available in black on black or black on grey. Premium, insulated and blackout, with double layers for warmth.
- Carpet & Insulation: Full insulation and carpet, selection of carpets to choose from. Triple insulated sleeping quarters. Including sound deadening materials.
- Electrics: CBE Control panel, 2 x leisure battery, hook-up, consumer unit, fusebox, battery charger and battery.
- Switches & Sockets: 2 x single light switches, 1 x double 240v plug, 1 x 12v, 1 x USB & pop up USB point.
- Water & Waste: Large 48l underfloor space saving water tank, 12 volt water pump, external FIAMMA water fill (black) & lockable cap.
- Gas System: Underfloor 16l – Propex with BBQ point.
- Appliances: Premium brand stainless steel 2 burner and sink combo with glass lid & fold down tap.
- Fridge: 50l with small freezer (available in black or silver)
- Furniture: White gloss furniture board with white edge banding. Black kick board. Drawer above fridge and 2 x storage cupboards. Rear back box with storage area and drop down door. Gantry above kitchen. Cupboard doors under bed. Zebraino accents. Side step with light.
- Locks & Catches: Rectangle push button locks.
- Worktop: Krion White Light
- Bed & Rear Seat: Two seater RIB with integrated headrests, armrests and ISOFIX. Available in a range of VW fabrics to match front seats – M1 tested.
- Table: LOC8
- Lighting: 3 x ice white LED downlights, 2 x short arm reading lights. Tailgate lights, light board on drivers side with LED downlighters around kickboard and fridge housing.
- Safety: Carbon monoxide detector, fire extinguisher, habitation certificate.
The van itself will need to be as bespoke as the conversion. Get in touch and we can recommend a vehicle We are able to convert on a number of different base vehicles.
Some of the coolest campers we get to build are DV8. Sometimes it is just the upholstery which makes it DV8, on other occasions it is a 4×4 conversion with space for hanging wetsuits in the back. All the DV8 campers get drawn in CAD by our design team. This is great for the customer because they get to see exactly what they are getting before it goes to build. To me this is the most exciting part of the conversions.
FRAZER JOHNSON: DIRECTOR