SIGNATURE CONVERSION UPDATED FOR 2018
FULL ELECTRICS: 240v & 12v
AUSTOPS ELEVATING ROOF
UNDERSLUNG WATER TANK
UNDERSLUNG LPG SYSTEM
2 SEATER RIB BED
LONG & SHORT WHEELBASE
The thought process behind the design is credited to buckets of experience camping in the wilds and in every weather condition. At Rockin Vans we know that every interior inch of your campervan is valuable space. The design layout can be the difference between a confined, crowded squeeze and a luxury, spacious cruiser. All appliances and storage areas are neatly situated in sensible places that give an overall feel of practicality and style.
“This campervan conversion has been skilfully designed by experienced camper experts.”
ELECTRICS AND LIGHTING
Ample LED lighting continues the theme of practicality with five, energy efficient lights carefully positioned throughout the van. A short arm reading light joins the party for ultimate comfort for bedtime stories.
THE DESIGN AND KITCHEN
This conversion design is a feat of craftsmanship skillfully designed by experienced conversion experts. The kitchen area is neatly compacted into a linear strip of functionality. A deceivingly spacious fridge-freezer acts as a base on which crockery storage cupboards and the sink – gas cooker combination sits on. Additional storage for foodstuff, gallons of cider and anything else you may have in-tow is conveniently located adjacent. Finishing features of this workspace are the solid oak worktop and sliding rail table for your culinary camping delights. The front passenger seat has a clever swivel feature allowing you to easily rotate the seat direction when parked up.
The Austop Roof and bed feature is what really elevates this campervan to next level greatness. This high quality and reliable roof completely changes the dynamics within the van, creating a much bigger area in which to relax and enjoy the wilderness. Well ventilated while still retaining heat, this pop up roof doubles your sleeping space and your happiness levels.
The second double bed comes in the form of two spacious RIB seats in the back that are easily converted to a double bed, built for comfort. There is no messing around with assembling bits and pieces before your forty winks. Below the slumber zone you have block storage units that extend the full length of the seat to the tailgate door, which gives you enough storage space to bring clothes for every season!
To maximize heat retention the vans are fully insulated and fitted with a full carpeting pack. High quality, tinted windows serve as both privacy enhancers and an additional heat retention features. Fitted curtains complete the privacy giving you the option of a completely blacked out inside for those long lies in the peaceful quiet of nature. A full electrical system complete with two 240v, USB and 12v charging points are standard design. A lavish and sterile 48-liter water tank is fixed conveniently beneath the floor so you can wild camp for days without needing to refill.
A winning design, this campervan is pretty much guaranteed to meet the needs of any camper lover!
- Austops Roof: With rear hinges. Including bed, colour coding, an optional extra.
- Premium Windows: 1 x offside slider, 1 x nearside fixed, 2 x rear quarter, 1 x tailgate – all with privacy tint.
- Flooring: Kompackt Klick: Japanese Pine (Inclusive of floor ply and sound deadening foam)
- Curtains: Available in black on black or black on grey. Premium, insulated and blackout, with double layers for warmth.
- Carpet & Insulation: Full insulation and carpet, selection of carpets to choose from. Triple insulated sleeping quarters. Including sound deadening materials.
- Electrics: CBE Control panel, 2 x leisure battery, hook-up, consumer unit, fusebox, battery charger and battery.
- Switches & Sockets: 2 x single light switches, 1 x double 240v plug, 1 x 12v, 1 x USB & pop up USB point.
- Water & Waste: Large 48l underfloor space saving water tank, 12 volt water pump, external FIAMMA water fill (black) & lockable cap.
- Gas System: Underfloor 16l – Propex with BBQ point.
- Appliances: Premium brand stainless steel 2 burner and sink combo with glass lid & fold down tap.
- Fridge: 50l with small freezer (available in black or silver)
- Furniture: White gloss furniture board with white edge banding. Black kick board. Drawer above fridge and 2 x storage cupboards. Rear back box with storage area and drop down door. Gantry above kitchen. Cupboard doors under bed. Zebraino accents. Side step with light.
- Locks & Catches: Rectangle push button locks.
- Worktop: Krion White Light
- Bed & Rear Seat: Two seater RIB with integrated headrests, armrests and ISOFIX. Available in a range of VW fabrics to match front seats – M1 tested.
- Table: LOC8
- Lighting: 3 x ice white LED downlights, 2 x short arm reading lights. Tailgate lights, light board on drivers side with LED downlighters around kickboard and fridge housing.
- Safety: Carbon monoxide detector, fire extinguisher, habitation certificate.
VW T6 2.0l Highline with:
– Lights & vision pack plus
– Electric folding mirrors
– Removable Towbar
– Heated Seats
– Front & rear parking sensors
– Power latching side door
– Power latching rear door
We are able to convert on a number of different base vehicles. Please get in touch for more information.
“I love this conversion. I do lots of watersports when I camp. So this layout works great for me because I can stash my wetsuits out of the way. You still have room to change either under the tailgate or in the camper itself. My dream camper would have a shower at the back so I can wash off when I come out of the sea.”
YVONNE HOULIHAN – MARKETING ASSISTANT