PANARAMIC WINDOWS FOR AWESOME VIEWS!
FULL ELECTRICS: 240v & 12v
AUSTOPS ELEVATING ROOF
UNDERSLUNG WATER TANK
UNDERSLUNG LPG SYSTEM
2 SEATER RIB BED
LONG & SHORT WHEELBASE
The 3SIXT Conversion, as the name suggests is focused around the panoramic window feature in the back & the extra large bed (perfect for those sharing with selfish sleepers) This van is designed for long lie people who prioritise their bed and view over anything else. With this van you can wake up to an amazing view before you even put your socks on. With three large RIB seats that fold down into an extra big, memory foam topped king sized bed, leaving your campervan will be the biggest challenge you encounter on your travels.
A simple, yet highly efficient design, the 3SIXT Conversion is an awesome layout with every nook and cranny utilised. The thought process behind the design is credited to buckets of experience camping in the wilds and in every weather condition. At Rockin Vans, we know that every interior inch of your campervan is valuable space. The design layout can be the difference between a confined, crowded squeeze and a luxury, spacious cruiser. All appliances and storage areas are neatly situated in sensible places that give an overall feel of practicality and style.
Eco-friendly, energy efficient LED lighting continues the theme of practicality with five such lights carefully positioned throughout the van. A short arm reading light joins the party for ultimate comfort at bedtime story sessions.
Your rolling kitchen is neatly packed into a linear strip of functionality on the starboard side of your van. A surprisingly spacious 50 litre fridge-freezer acts as a base on which crockery storage cupboards and the sink – gas cooker combination sits on top. Additional storage for snacks, booze and anything else you may have in-tow, is conveniently located adjacent. Finishing features of this workspace are the solid oak worktop and central table for your culinary camping delights. The front passenger seat has a clever swivel feature allowing you to easily rotate the seat direction when parked up. Below the slumber zone you have block storage units that extend the full length of the seat to the tailgate door, which gives you enough storage space to bring clothes for every season (which you might need in one day in the UK.)
The Austop Roof and bed feature allows for extra sleeping and headspace. This high quality and reliable roof completely changes the dynamics within the van, creating a much bigger area in which to relax and enjoy the wilderness. Well ventilated whilst still retaining heat, this pop up roof doubles your sleeping space and your happiness levels.
A winning design, this campervan is the perfect vehicle to take you on any adventure.
THE IMPORTANT BITS
To maximise heat retention the vans are fully insulated and fitted with a full carpeting pack. High quality, tinted windows serve as both privacy enhancers and an additional heat retention features. Fitted curtains complete the privacy giving you the option of a completely blacked out inside for those long lies in the peaceful quiet of nature. A full electrical system complete with two 240v, USB and 12v charging points are standard design. A lavish and sterile 48 litre water tank is fixed conveniently beneath the floor so you can wild camp for days without needing to refill.
- Austops Roof: With rear hinges. Including bed, colour coding, an optional extra.
- Premium Windows: 1 x offside slider, 1 x nearside fixed, 2 x rear quarter, 1 x tailgate – all with privacy tint.
- Flooring: Kompackt Klick: Japanese Pine (Inclusive of floor ply and sound deadening foam)
- Curtains: Available in black on black or black on grey. Premium, insulated and blackout, with double layers for warmth.
- Carpet & Insulation: Full insulation and carpet, selection of carpets to choose from. Triple insulated sleeping quarters. Including sound deadening materials.
- Electrics: CBE Control panel, 2 x leisure battery, hook-up, consumer unit, fusebox, battery charger and battery.
- Switches & Sockets: 2 x single light switches, 1 x double 240v plug, 1 x 12v, 1 x USB & pop up USB point.
- Water & Waste: Large 48l underfloor space saving water tank, 12 volt water pump, external FIAMMA water fill (black) & lockable cap.
- Gas System: Underfloor 16l – Propex with BBQ point.
- Appliances: Premium brand stainless steel 2 burner and sink combo with glass lid & fold down tap.
- Fridge: 50l with small freezer (available in black or silver)
- Furniture: White gloss furniture board with white edge banding. Black kick board. Drawer above fridge and 2 x storage cupboards. Rear back box with storage area and drop down door. Gantry above kitchen. Cupboard doors under bed. Zebraino accents. Side step with light.
- Locks & Catches: Rectangle push button locks.
- Worktop: Krion White Light
- Bed & Rear Seat: Two seater RIB with integrated headrests, armrests and ISOFIX. Available in a range of VW fabrics to match front seats – M1 tested.
- Table: LOC8
- Lighting: 3 x ice white LED downlights, 2 x short arm reading lights. Tailgate lights, light board on drivers side with LED downlighters around kickboard and fridge housing.
- Safety: Carbon monoxide detector, fire extinguisher, habitation certificate.
VW T6 2.0l Highline with:
– Lights & vision pack plus
– Electric folding mirrors
– Removable Towbar
– Heated Seats
– Front & rear parking sensors
– Power latching side door
– Power latching rear door
We are able to convert on a number of different base vehicles. Please get in touch for more information.
“The 3SIXT is the layout we use for our rental fleet. After years of trial and error this layout is by far my favourite. There is loads of space & the extra large bed works for all my customers no matter where they are going or what they are doing.
(Super easy to clean too!)”
Sarah Dunlop: Rockin Vans Rental Manager